We’re are looking for a caring and experienced funeral administrator to join our team at Lilies Funeral Directors, you will be joining a small team that offer a very personal service.
You will be joining a team with the opportunity to use/grow your skill set across every area of the business. Lilies are a growing company, as the company grows so will your opportunities with us.
This opportunity is based at our new Kingstanding Funeral Home, you will play a vital role in helping grow the outstanding reputation Lilies Funeral Directors has achieved over the past few years.
This role can be molded to suit the right individual, if you have the relevant experience.
- Offer support and comfort to bereaved families or friends.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate funerals, burials, or cremations.
- Input data onto our Funeral Management System.
- Create and send confirmation letters and other relevant documents to families.
- Provide information on funeral service options, products, and pre-paid funeral plans.
- Consult with families or friends of the deceased to arrange funeral details, such as obituary notice wording, coffin/casket selection, or plans for services.
- Contact cemeteries to schedule the opening and closing of graves.
- Participate in community activities for funeral home promotion or other purposes.
- Arrange for clergy members to perform needed services.
- Obtain information needed to complete legal documents, such as death certificates or burial permits.
- Discuss prearranged funerals with clients.
- Update financial records and relevant company records.
We are offering;
- 40 hours per week working 9am-5pm Monday – Friday
- 20 days holiday per year
- a competitive salary
We are looking for someone who;
- has a wealth of experience in the funeral industry
- has experience of inputting data
- has experience of arranging a funeral
- will go above and beyond for families